Highlighted

macOS Catalina Install Problems

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues installing Lightroom and also the Creative Cloud app. When I launch the installer I get an error " “Lightroom Installer” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software." I just signed up for a subscription today and downloaded the installer, so it is the latest version.

I checked System Preferences and I have "App Store and identified developers" selected to allow installs. Below that it says that "Lightroom Installer was blocked from use because it is not from an identified developer." Next to that is a button to open anyway. I click that button, put in my password and the installer starts, then I get an error that the installation failed. Error code P1.

I am on Catalina 10.15.4

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Paul

Edit - nevermind, restarting my computer did the trick. 

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

macOS Catalina Install Problems

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues installing Lightroom and also the Creative Cloud app. When I launch the installer I get an error " “Lightroom Installer” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software." I just signed up for a subscription today and downloaded the installer, so it is the latest version.

I checked System Preferences and I have "App Store and identified developers" selected to allow installs. Below that it says that "Lightroom Installer was blocked from use because it is not from an identified developer." Next to that is a button to open anyway. I click that button, put in my password and the installer starts, then I get an error that the installation failed. Error code P1.

I am on Catalina 10.15.4

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Paul

Edit - nevermind, restarting my computer did the trick. 

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?