May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom_7GumfY7j6b.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a major file renaming issue in Lightroom Classic 10.2. The problem goes away if I downgrade to verion 10.11. I have been a LR user for over 10 years, believe me I have tried everything. Only happens in 10.2. Been using 10.11 for this reason alone. Windows 10 64bit, 32GB, NVMe drive.

The issue is when multiples file types are in the same folder, after rearanging them in desired order and when you batch rename the files, certain file types do not get renamed, the renaming of certain file types is skipped and they preserve their original filename. It will rename certain file types and will skip others. Sometomes its random and not the smae filetypes as previous batch rename.

You can recreate this issue by placing different file types in the same folder and batch renaming the files. 

Can someone please try this and see if you are sucessflul in batch renaming different file types in the same folder on LR Classic 10.2 Windows 10 64bit?

Attaching is a screenshot of an exported folder. In this case it renamed all the PSD and ARW files, but JPEG files and DNG files got skipped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe does not monitor this forum for bug reports.

Bug reports should go here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines