• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage Presets per Catalog

Engaged ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like many of you, I have different catalogs for different things. I also have different preset groups that I might use in one catalog, but not another. 

I have preset groups that I sell, preset groups in development, and other presets groups which I use when live streaming my gaming screenshot editing process. I'd rather not have my professionally identifiable preset groups alongside my gaming preset groups when I've streaming. 

The problem is that the preset manager doesn't show or hide preset groups independent of each catalog, which it should. This is my feature request. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe wants all product suggestions posted in the official feedback forum:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/send-bug-report-feature-request-adobe/

Product developers read everything posted there, but rarely participate here, which is primarily a user-to-user forum.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines