• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Many of my folders and photos are completely gone from Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! So I hopped on to do some editing today and I am missing probably several hundred photos, some of which I added like a week ago. The folders that contained them aren't even there. Basically everything after November is comepletely gone. I'm pretty lost for words because I need those photos. I found some of the RAW's in the trash on my Mac, but they are unedited. I'm pretty upset that I'll have to re-edit that many photos and that I am still missing some.  I also have been trying to incorporate an external SSD into my workflow, so the photos should have been on there, but they're all gone. It might be worth noting that I'm pretty sure my Lightroom crashed recently. Any advice you could offer would be a HUGE help!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have opened the wrong catalog. Use File->Open Recent and try opening each catalog shown there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not have more than one catalog on Lightroom so I highly doubt that they would be in a different catalog. I store everything in one catalog and use different folders for organization. Any other advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines