• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Map Module In Lightroom Classic (New Install)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Map Module comes up looking like this with a map in the bottom right. That doesn't look like the pictures in the book, and I can't select images around or under the map.  Any comments??My Maps Module.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Your  Lightroom preference file may be corrupt. Try resetting as described in Method 1 at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

If above doesn't resolve issue try disabling GPU acceleration in Performance tab of Lightroom Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your  Lightroom preference file may be corrupt. Try resetting as described in Method 1 at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

If above doesn't resolve issue try disabling GPU acceleration in Performance tab of Lightroom Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's better!! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I jusy figured out what is going on here. I am using a laptop + a large second monitor. If I open the program, and it arrives on the second monitor screen in full screen mode, then the above is the result. If it arrives on the screen less than full screen (as a window on the screen), and I have to click the full screen icon to increase the size of the window to full screen, then all is well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Daniel! This is correct and describes the Bug which is not fixed until two big update Versions now!

The problem is even bigger if you use a 4k screen of the laptop and a normal as primary.

Another part of this Bug is, that if you place the pics on one monitor an move LRC to the other monitor

the map is still there but the pictures have wrong places.

@Adobe when will this Bug be fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines