• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Map search bar not visible in LR CC 10.3

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer find the map search bar that used to be at the top of the map... So other than zooming out to the globe and then back it is not possible to find locations...

rodlaird_0-1626348330268.png

What is going on???

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have accidentally turned it off. Since I am at work and don't have Lightroom Classic available here, I am guessing that the backslash key will turn it on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG how stupid - I never knew it was a toggle! Should have looked in the view menu. Used the product since inception thousands of hours; thought I knew it in and out. Just goes to show the bits you rarely use can trip you up!

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No one knows every single feature in Lightroom Classic. We are all always learning!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines