Highlighted

Maps module does not "read" full gpx datas

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Out of 5 .gpx files, only 2 are loaded completely! (2-3 weeks ago everything was working properly)

- on Maps Module

- on Map Menu / Route Survey / Load route statement - choice of route file .gpx and ... totally incomplete/partial display ... and therefore very incomplete matching occurs.

Nb: the files come from the same source and are fully usable with, among others, Garmin Express/Connect and MyGPSFiles (Web)

I would have liked to add 1 gpx file and a pdf of the route to this email, but this system apparently does not allow it.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you in advance and good day/evening

Lighroom moduleLighroom modulegpx filegpx file

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Maps module does not "read" full gpx datas

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Out of 5 .gpx files, only 2 are loaded completely! (2-3 weeks ago everything was working properly)

- on Maps Module

- on Map Menu / Route Survey / Load route statement - choice of route file .gpx and ... totally incomplete/partial display ... and therefore very incomplete matching occurs.

Nb: the files come from the same source and are fully usable with, among others, Garmin Express/Connect and MyGPSFiles (Web)

I would have liked to add 1 gpx file and a pdf of the route to this email, but this system apparently does not allow it.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you in advance and good day/evening

Lighroom moduleLighroom modulegpx filegpx file

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why LR shows by default the first track rather than all tracks in a .gpx file.  You could post a feature request in the official feedback forum:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom.
Product developers read everything posted there, but rarely participate here, which is primarily a user-to-user forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thanks for suggestion.

Done.

I hope I did it correctly ! (see attached picture and link)

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/feature-request-lr-maps-module-does-not-read-...

Best regards

Guy

LR-feature request.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good, just voted for it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines