Massive performance problems after update to lightroom classic version 10.11

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to the version massive lightroom classic version 10.11, the performence when working has become so bad that a reasonable work is no longer possible. System hangs and throws strange errors.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, LR being incredibly slow when working on a photo. Using a MBP 2019 on Big Sur (see attached pic). Lightroom according to other screenshot. Tried to disable GPU, enable it manual, automatic, all to no improvement. The GPU memory seems to be overfilled.Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-25 um 12.04.47.jpgBildschirmfoto 2021-01-25 um 15.17.01.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with Lightroom 10.11 

System:

MacOS 10.14.6

Mac Pro (Late 2013)

It has yet been able to launch. I will try and revert the software to the latset version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I alspo tried 10.1 and it was the same, I had to downgrade to 10.0 to get it to work again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also had similar problems, most of which started with LrC 10.1 and have reverted to 10.0 until a fix can be provided.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.2.2, LrC 10.1.1 (>10.0), Lr 4.1, Ps 22.2, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here !!!

iMac Pro 3,2 Ghz with RPV 64 with 16GB and Lightroom 10.11

64 GB RAM

470 Canon R5 files took 59 Minutes and it seems that LR is using nothing of the recourses. 

Any ideas 

Best Dirk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe recommend downgrading to LrC 10 if you're a Macc user experiencing peformance issues with 10.1 or 10.1.1. This is a relatively straight forward process using the Creative Cloud App (see attached screenshot). Click on the 3 dots button and choose 'Other Versions', then select LrC 10 from list.

downgrade-lightroom-1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines