• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Match Color feature in LR like PS?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, is there a feature in Lightroom to match colors like in Photoshop?

I've tried Match Total Exposures and making color profiles however neither do exaclty what I'm looking for; I'm trying to brute force match multiple images to 1 image instead of just applying some filters to them all.  

If not, would it be possible to batch Match Colors in Photoshop (I'm working with ~200 photos)?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, there isn't such a feature in Lightroom. I also doubt you could create a batch process in Photoshop that would work well. You could create an action of course, but in my experience 'Match Color' is a kind of hit or miss feature. Sometimes it works great out of the box, sometimes you need to do a lot of extra things like making selections before it works, and sometimes I just give up on it because it fails completely.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines