• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Math Internal Error

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am getting a Math internal error when i am editing suddently th image goes pixel and a text appear that says your a having a math ineternal error and i cannot edit them anymore. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide the version of Lightroom Classic you are using and a profile of the hardware and OS you are using?

It looks like others have had the same problem.

Here's one solution posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom version is 10.2 

My harddrive is adatha. (but if i import the photos from the SD card i get the same problem. 

Mac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019), 3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5

Also if I paste a preset then I get the error. 

I saw the post you mentioned, and in the comments below it says it didn`t work. I have already reset lightroom preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem, mostly happens after using a preset or Copy-Pasting the same settings. I was available to export few photos after disabling Profile Corrections under "Lens Corrections" or, if reseting white balance to deafult before pasting the preset, but it doesn’t work every time. 😞

I'm definitely not ready to manually edit around hundred of photos in the same style...

Lightroom Classic 10.1.1
MacOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1 (20E241)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello can I get an answer please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A solution was posted above, did it not work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi it did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the solution disable lens correction? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, Adobe should raise a new version NOW, my workflow is killed, loosing time and money. UNACCEPTABLE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why are you telling us this, @Roberto Carlos5FCE . We are not Adobe, we are just Lightroom Classic users who can't change the software. Perhaps you would be better off actually telling Adobe, and this is not the forum to do that. Placing your complaint here is UNACCEPTABLE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines