Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MEMORIA RAM LIGHTROOM CLASSIC

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

dopo l'ultimo aggiornmento di Adobe di settimana scorsa, Lightroom mi richiede una quantità di memoria elevata e i 16GB di Ram attuali sembrano non bastare più.
Fino a prima dell'utlimo aggiornamento in sistema non superava i 2GB di memoria necessaria per i lavori di camera chiara. 

Succede a qualcuno la stessa cosa? È per caso un bug dell'ultimo aggiornamento?

Grazie per l'attenzione.

Angelo 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not aware that 16 GB of RAM is not enough any more, and I am not having any memory related problems. Please state exactly what you are doing in Lightroom Classic and what problems you are seeing and why you think this is related to memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the actions I do in lightroom have not changed between the old version and the new one.
I know for sure that it is a lightroom because the system monitor reads a memory overhead

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saying you have not changed what you are doing does not answer the question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I open lightroom, I start to work a raw, after 3/4 operations (contrast, clarity, colors) I get a message from a memory monitoring software that says "lightroom is using too much memory. you are running out of physical memory". I open the Apple ACTIVITY MONITORING and I see that Lightroom is using 13/14 GB of Raw. Close lightroom, I reapply it and it's the same thing. I need to restart the system to continue using the software. Before the last update it didn't happen. 
is the explanation more complete?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines