Highlighted

Metadata change many photos

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, let's explain whats happen, i don't know what change in my LR Classic, before i can select more then one photo, select METADATA(right panel) select "location" and select more then one photo and put in metadata the country for exemple, then all selected photos goin to this location country, now i select many photos and only one per time change the country, i need do for every photo, do you know how i can fix this ?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Metadata change many photos

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, let's explain whats happen, i don't know what change in my LR Classic, before i can select more then one photo, select METADATA(right panel) select "location" and select more then one photo and put in metadata the country for exemple, then all selected photos goin to this location country, now i select many photos and only one per time change the country, i need do for every photo, do you know how i can fix this ?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to make the slection in the Grid View area and not in the Film strip section.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm already in (G) rid view

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 0
Lauca LATEST
Engaged ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the "Metadata" menu of the Library, do you have the option "Apply metadata to the target photo only" checked?

If Yes, uncheck it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 1