• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating from IPad Lightroom to Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear everyone, I am new to the forum and note that I have ‘Lightroom mobile’ on my IPad (Euro 4,99 monthly) and ‘Lightroom 5’ (stand-alone version) on an old PC. I bought a new PC and would like to buy and install ‘Lightroom Classic’ as part of the ‘Lightroom Formula for Photo’ (Euro 11,99; 20Go) on the new PC, so as to import all my IPad photo library to the new PC (cancelling my ‘Lightroom mobil’ subscription as already included in formula for Euro 11,99) as well as migrate my photo library from my old PC, while continuing to edit occasionally on the IPad. Would that be feasible and in what order do I have to proceed (buying and canceling, importing, transferring, etc.)? Any related hint greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes it is possible.

You only have to sync with your Ipad. To do this open click on the upper right Cloud icon in LRCLASSIC,log in and tick the sync option. All your images on Ipad will be included in the current LR classic catalog ( they will not be physically imported). You can also organize a little bit how the images will be imported (look in LR classic preferences,sync tab)

Hope this will help

Best Regards
Éric Pecquerie
Sent from Eric's IPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines