• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating Photoshop Elements 2021 Catalog to LrC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to migrate my Photoshop Elements catalog to LrC the list of supported catalog file types include only up to PSE18DB, while my catalog is a later version, PSE19DB. My LrC version is the latest. 10.0. Is this a bug in LrC, or is there away around this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think its a bug in the sense that the Lightroom Classic software is behaving as the designers expect it behave, even if that's not how you expect it to behave. Normally, LrC gets updated every 3 months or so and newer version of PSE catalogs will be supported at some time in the future. I realize that doesn't help you now. So, if I were you, I would find the link on the main page of this forum that says "Submit product feeback" and then you can notify Adobe that you have this problem and perhaps they can identify a solution that will work now. The forum we are talking in is a user-to-user tech support forum, and Adobe doesn't participate here in any significant way or even read most of the problems reported her, but they do read the problem reports at that link, and often an Adobe rep will comment or even present a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that. I will submit a product feedback to Adobe about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines