migration to Lr Classic

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with more different catalogs.

Now after migration to Lr Clasic (no cloud version if that matters) the old catalogs are updated automaticly. 

But the result is that each cat appears in the listing 2 times: the old one I named CAT.TEST-2  , 

the upgraded one is CAT.TEST-2-2 . 

Is there any way to delete the names of the old cats from the list. 

Averything works, but the double mentionning of each cat is disturbing and I want to clean iy up.

Thanks befor. 

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

migration to Lr Classic

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with more different catalogs.

Now after migration to Lr Clasic (no cloud version if that matters) the old catalogs are updated automaticly. 

But the result is that each cat appears in the listing 2 times: the old one I named CAT.TEST-2  , 

the upgraded one is CAT.TEST-2-2 . 

Is there any way to delete the names of the old cats from the list. 

Averything works, but the double mentionning of each cat is disturbing and I want to clean iy up.

Thanks befor. 

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, but I haven't tested this, that if you delete the unwanted catalogs using your operating system (or move them to somewhere else), they disappear from the list in Lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0