• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mis preset no me aparecen, se desaparecieron

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes, es todo un gusto saludarles. me veo en la necesidad de escribir para plantear un gran problema que tengo en mi lightroom version 7.5.

ire directo al grano. instalo mis preset tal cual como lo sugiere la comunidad de Adobe. cuando voy a revelar las fotos LOS PRESET no aparecen! y reviso la carpeta develop preset y estan ahi. 

para probar tambien los pegue en la carpeta de revelado y verifico y estan ahi

pero de ambas maneras cuando voy a revelar NO APARECEN. 

desinstale lightroom y lo instale nuevamente y sigue la misma FALLA 

--------

Good afternoon, it is a pleasure to greet you. I see myself in the need to write to pose a big problem that I have in my lightroom version 7.5. I'll get straight to the point. I install my presets as is suggested by the Adobe community. when I go to reveal the photos THE PRESETS do not appear! and I check the develop preset folder and they are there. To test I also pasted them in the development folder and I verify and they are there but both ways when I am going to reveal they DO NOT APPEAR. uninstall lightroom and install it again and follow the same FAULT please I need your help and guidanceCaptura de pantalla 2020-04-26 a la(s) 3.14.56 p. m..pngCaptura de pantalla 2020-04-26 a la(s) 3.14.37 p. m..png

por favor necesito de su ayuda y orientacion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post v7.2, presets changed in many ways. One is the default for what presets are presented for use.

In the presets panel, click on the + symbol, select manage, check each box for those you want available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines