Highlighted

Missing Adobe Raw Color Profiles

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All

I am using LightRoom Version 8 on an Imac and I cannot figure out why I don't have the Adobe Raw Color profiles available.I only show that I have Basic Color, The Artistic, Modern, and Vintage profiles. Have they moved or am i missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Shane

No. That's the problem. Duh! I thought I had shot in raw... Time to check camera settings.... Thanks!

TOPICS
Mac, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing Adobe Raw Color Profiles

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All

I am using LightRoom Version 8 on an Imac and I cannot figure out why I don't have the Adobe Raw Color profiles available.I only show that I have Basic Color, The Artistic, Modern, and Vintage profiles. Have they moved or am i missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Shane

No. That's the problem. Duh! I thought I had shot in raw... Time to check camera settings.... Thanks!

TOPICS
Mac, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are for RAW files, are you working with a Raster file?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And why still on v8?

https://blog.thomasfitzgeraldphotography.com/blog/2020/5/all-the-features-added-to-lightroom-since-t...

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0