• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Brushes

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am missing the preset BRUSHES that I've purchased and used over the last few years. The brushes were all included in preset bundles I purchased from third parties. They're just gone. I have clicked the box "Show partially compatible develop presets as well as "store presets with this catalog." I've confirmed that I'm in the correct catalog. The brushes are gone. What's strange is that the actual presets that I purchased are still there - just not the brushes. I use these brushes all the time. Please help!!!!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom-Classic brushes are .LRTEMPLATE files and would normally be found (in Windows) at-

C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Local Adjustment Presets

If not found there you would need to restore them from your purchased downloads, or your system backup.

Please include the following in your questions:
Adobe product and Version number A Screenshot of the info panel from MENU: Help/System Info...
Operating system and Version number
The full text of any Error Message(s)
What you were doing when the problem occurred
Screenshots of the problem 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines