• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Camera Profiles

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday (30 July 2018) I updated Lightroom Classic CC to the latest version (LR 7.3.1 ??) . I discovered that one of the new features has been changes to camera profiles. I opened the profile drop down menu and found that I had Artistic, B&W, Modern and Vintage. I was missing the Adobe Raw profiles and the profiles matched to my Nikon D750 (Vivid, Flat, Neutral, Landscape, Monochrome etc).

What has happened and what do I need to do to recover these profiles and install them?

Thanks

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of file are you working on, JPG or RAW NEF?

Some profiles won't be available for JPG images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davids1614438  wrote

Yesterday (30 July 2018) I updated Lightroom Classic CC to the latest version (LR 7.3.1 ??) .

Actually, the latest version is 7.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ian for your reply. I work on RAW NEF and for clarifying the latest version-my mistake!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screen shot of the Develop modjule, Basic panel open and the Camera profile section opened to the List view and All selected.

Like this.

Profile Browser List View-All.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my screen shot. This is what I found after I did the upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't yet Restart your computer and test.

Reset the LR preferences.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the article. Very helpful.

I am just checking: Based on the article, do I rename, move* or delete the Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs file (highlighted) and keep the rest of the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would delete the one called LR Classic CC 7 Preferences. The one you highlighted is for LR 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also do you have a Valid Subscription to the Photographer Plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open LR go to the Help menu item and select System Info. Post the first 5 lines of what you see in that dialog window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem, no one has figured out whats happening, I don't have any of my camera profiles, or the user or 3rd party ones as well.

All I get are the sames as you, the default ones. With new pictures it will say Matrix, instead of the camera profile. Teh same as inside ACR.

I think its an Adobe Camera Raw problem, like a bug or an incompatibility or something.

BTW it works fine in the previous Ligthroom version Lightroom CC 2015. Do you happen to have installed that version as well? maybe it is because we have two versions of ligScreen Shot 2018-09-26 at 15.47.52.jpghtroom installed and only one Folder in Application Support for both

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was good till i logged in to LR CC today and the Camera Profiles are gone, can someone at Adobe please explain to us what's going on ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version was your LR yesterday, what version is it today?

And, please do not state "the latest"m be specific.

And in LR click on the menu tab HELP, then System Info, Then click on the copy button, paste that info into a reply.

And what type of image are you looking at? RAW, DNG, DNG from a third party plugin, TIFF, TIFF from PS,  PSD, JPEG?

(depending on layers, and other techy stuff I have no clue about, DNG, TIFF, and PSD sometimes when created/edited outside of LR, looses some LR capability)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind i figured out what the problem was , my camera just came back

from Canon for repairs and i did not reset my file type to RAW, the jpeg

files don't have the profile option, once i switched my files back to RAW

all of the profile options were available.

Thanks for the response

Cheers

Olu

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Images-By-Comfesta-Inc-Photographers/128949183795503?ref=hl

http://www.facebook.com/AwesomeAfrican

<http://www.facebook.com/AwesomeAfrican?ref=tn_tnmn>

*"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from

themselves."*

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 3:00 PM davidg36166309 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please click on the appropriate place (actions??) and change your post to ANSWERED.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are no actions available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines