Highlighted

Missing Close, Minimize and Full Screen Mode Buttons

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, (Only on my LR Full 

screen window) the subject 3 buttons don't appear. The only option I have to get to my desktop is to go to Mission Control on my Mac. Is there a setting in the Mac OS or in LR Classic that I've set incorrectly. BTW when I see the image in Mission Control it does have the 3 buttons shown. It's driving me crazy.

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing Close, Minimize and Full Screen Mode Buttons

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, (Only on my LR Full 

screen window) the subject 3 buttons don't appear. The only option I have to get to my desktop is to go to Mission Control on my Mac. Is there a setting in the Mac OS or in LR Classic that I've set incorrectly. BTW when I see the image in Mission Control it does have the 3 buttons shown. It's driving me crazy.

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
joemyst LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I found the solution - (Shift F) -  toggle thru screen modes till return to "Normal Screen"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines