Missing Editing Options in Lightroom Develop

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the first time when I tried to use the editing options in the Develop module in Lightroom - selecting Photo - Edit In - there is only ON1 or Photoshop options. I used to have several other options, such as Colour Effex 4, Silver Effex 2 etc. These have now disappeared.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One cause may be you have changed the Preference to "Store Presets with the Catalog".

NIK installs by default to the 'Global' Presets folder location and so will not appear if your preference is "...with the catalaog".

(I would expect the same with ON1, maybe??)

Have you made any other changes to your system recently?

Have you moved, renamed or deleted the NIK install folders?

And your- LrC version? OS version?

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.1.1, Photoshop 22.2, Lightroom 4.1, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't changed the Preference to "Store Presets with the Catalog". I wouldn't know how to do this. No other changes have been made. I have been editing photos every day for weeks and this only happened yesterday for the first time when I opened a photo in Lightroom Classic and tried to find the Presets in the usual way - Photo - Edit In - Silver Effex Pro 2, Colour Effex Pro 4 etc. in the dropdown box.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the only "plugin" that is not working for you in Lightroom Classic?

Can you reinstall the NIK suite of plugins again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only plugin that is available to me is the ON1 develop modules or Photoshop. I suppose I will need to locate the NIK suite again and re-install. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this change?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines