• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing folders and pictures

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I imported files from my R5 after a shoot. i edited them without problem then light room crashed.
after restarting light room the folders are missing.

when i go have a look on the drive where the folders should be ie (the date the pics were taken there is nothing either)

please help - Luke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I imported files from my R5 after a shoot. i edited them without problem then light room crashed.
after restarting light room the folders are missing.

Folders are missing in Lightroom Classic? Do you mean that the folders do not appear in the Folder Panel, or do you mean that the folders appear with a question mark icon?

Its possible the photos are there, but not in the folder you think they are in. This is a common problem. Please click on "Previous Import" and see if it shows these photos.

Its possible you opened the wrong catalog file. Please go to File->Open Recent and look to see if other catalogs in that list show these photos.

There may be other possibilities

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines