• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Items

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither my Hard Drive or Desktop are visible in the left panel of Lightroom Classic. My folders are intact with photos that I've imported, but I'm confused as to why the Hard Drive and Desktop aren't available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

All good! Many thanks. My initial problem is that I didn’t activate the Source. Photos now are in proper folders. Again, many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The hard drive should be a header in the panel, but your desktop will only show if you imported images that are located on the desktop. Lightroom is not a browser, it is a catalog application. It will only show those folders that contain imported images.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screen capture? Is is possible you are using Lightroom and not Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All good! Many thanks. My initial problem is that I didn’t activate the Source. Photos now are in proper folders. Again, many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines