• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing print user templates

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to LR Classic new version, my print user templates have disappeared. "User Templates" Folder under the LR print templates on left is empty. went into preferences and don't see it under Presets section.  Looked in my Mac Finder under Application Support and don't see it in any of multiple LR folders.  User presets in develop module are all in place and fine. Suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 2 preset locations. Both displayed in the LR Calssic preferences.

2020-03-07 09_41_35-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Chjeck both location for your user presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. I tried that. It took me to a folder of presets in Finder -- called Lightroom Settings -- but the user template presets under Print templates was an empty folder.  so still hunting...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a search for .lrtemplate, that is a DOT in the front. See if anything turns up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you deleted your old catalog yet? If not, go into the Lightroom Settings folder and check there, or check it through the Preferences, Lightroom Preset tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried relaunching with old catalog but that didn't turn up anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom won't delete them. Did you do  a system level search?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you selected to store presets with catalog? IMO that is an error, causes this sort of thing, they might be inside a folder related to a different catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Legend, I posted same problem before I found this thread and you have solved it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines