• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing "done" panel

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I would be very pleased if someone could help me. In my lightroom CC the " done" panel is missing in the develop module. It used to be on the right hand side beside the picture. So if I work on spot  removals etc, i cannot find the DONE panel.. 

Glad if you can find the solution and help me 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Risto,

Sounds like you ARE working in Lightroom CC, not Lightroom Classic (confusing? Yes, whomever at Adobe thought that naming 4 different applications with the same name wasn't looking at the big picture but that's another story).

Suffice it to say that the "done" button doesn't exist in LR-CC (now called Lightroom Desktop BTW), after making a change, you simply change tools or reclick the tool tab to lock the change in. Meanwhile, the Done button continues to exist in LR-Classic.

HTH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am really glad that you helped me. So it just does not exist in
this new lightroom. I understand. So I have to simply use the enter key
instead of "done".. This confuses me very much.. I have to accept all what
I do by pushing the enter key?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are asking about the Done Button when you use one of the Adjustment options at the top right, Crop, Spot Removal, Red Eye, and the like, the Done button is only shown when you are using one of those. Not when you are doing the normal adjustment in the other sections below those special adjustment options..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you!! I found it by pressing T - > it was hidden below and I
just had no idea what is happening, but now Everything is okay 😊🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Risto V says:

"Hello! I would be very pleased if someone could help me. In my lightroom CC the " done" panel is missing in the develop module. It used to be on the right hand side beside the picture. So if I work on spot removals etc, i cannot find the DONE panel.."

Are you talking about Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? There is no such thing any more as "lightroom CC".

Lightroom Classic version 10.0, which is what I am using, does indeed have a "Done" button (but not a "Done" panel) for spot healing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much! I already got support by: Gary and Just Shoot Me. It was hidden below and I got it back by pusking letter T. 🙂 I am so glad! My lightroom has been Classic at it says the headlines on the screen. Its Lightroom LrC Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @Risto V 

When spot healing or brushing, if you just move on to your next edit operation, such as clicking on "Close" in the Spot Healing Panel, or using a slider in the Basic panel, this is the same as clicking on "Done". So I almost never click on "Done", its just an extra step that adds no value to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahaa, okay. Yes that certainly reduces editing time, that  i dont have to push that done button. I tried and it works 🙂 Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Done button is on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. If you can't see the toolbar, press T.

There are other ways to enter and exit the tools, like keyboard shortcuts.

For instance you can press Q to enter the spot removal tool, when you're done, press Q again.

Hovering your cursor over the tools will display a tooltip that also shows the keyboard shortcut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank YOU SO MUCH!! Yes the T made it back!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines