• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing tools.

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have purchased light Room- 6. or Light Room classic cc. in the Basic panel the 'Dehaze, Adobe color, & Profile tools are not there. how to get these tools in my Basic Panel? can somebody help? thanks.

Shankar D. Shinde

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR Classic forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dehaze is not a part of Lightroom 6. The Profile tool is also not a part of Lightroom 6.

Why do you say "Lightroom 6 OR Lightroom Classic"??? What exact version NUMBER of Lightroom do you have????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

light room-6. version-6.14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned those tools are not in Lr6 - my question is why did you purchase Lr6 and from where?? Seems an unusual option ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the purchaed at USA. the 'Dehaze or Adobe color' where to get from? please i require details of these tools in Basic panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot get dehaze in any version of Lightroom 6, because it is not part of the software. To get dehaze, you need to subscribe to the current version of Lightroom Classic.

Adobe Color might be in a different part of the Lightroom 6 interface, I don't remember any more. This is a problem for you, you are using software that is about 6 years old, and many changes have been made since, and any instruction about certain features could be out of date. So again, I think you need the current version of Lightroom Classic and not an old version of previous software.

By the way, I cannot imagine a more meaningless statement than "the purchaed at USA", as there are more than one place to purchase software in the USA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In older versions of Lightroom (Classic, though they were not called that at the time) you would select from the available / relevant camera profiles for whatever is the active photo, within the Calibration panel. It's the lowest one down on the right side of Develop, if I recall correctly. This only offers conventional Adobe hardware-specific calibration profiles, not the other newer kinds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines