Mistake doing a book for Blurb.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I was creating a book of 150 pages with 450 photographies. Just to be sure, I made a record of 55 pages done and I see that look finished, no acces to the others pictures. How could I come back on the 450 pictures and continue on this book?

Thanks.

Didier Olivré

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is important that for every Book you start, you must create a 'SAVED BOOK COLLECTION' from the tab above the window-

ScreenShot090.jpg

A Saved Book Collection stores all the Photos in the Book AND it records all the design and editing you do to the Book.

You must ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, Re-open a book you have started from the 'Saved Book Collection'. You can [Double-Click] the Collection Name, or [Click] on the white arrow that appears when you hover the cursor.

ScreenShot091.jpg  ScreenShot094.jpg

You can ADD new or extra photos to your Book by selecting them in the Library module (from Folders or Standard Collections) and Dragging/Adding them to the 'Saved Book Collection'. Then re-enter the book FROM THE BOOK COLLECTION. They will appear on the far end of the Book Filmstrip.

If you do not see all the photos you expect to see on the Book module Filmstrip- check that there are no Filters active.

ScreenShot093.jpg

If you do not see a full list of Filter Presets (eg. Filters Off) click on [Restore Default Presets] to see the list-

ScreenShot100.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.1.1, Photoshop 22.2, Lightroom 4.1, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more