• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile sync problem

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime i press sign in it brings the pop up box up and then it dissapears and still asks me to sign in to sync over mobile?

it will let me put username and password in first time but then it just pops up and dissapears like this... Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 16.46.24.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-16 at 16.46.26.png

Any ideas?  Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Ok after a lot of messing around I managed to fix it by uninstalling both creative cloud app and Lightroom, reinstalling creative cloud then i downloaded the previous version of Lightroom and updated it to the latest one again and it seemed to start working again   ‍:male_sign:

Just glad it's sorted

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which lightroom version are you using?

--

Bhargav Eede

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok after a lot of messing around I managed to fix it by uninstalling both creative cloud app and Lightroom, reinstalling creative cloud then i downloaded the previous version of Lightroom and updated it to the latest one again and it seemed to start working again   ‍:male_sign:

Just glad it's sorted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines