• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile version won't sync with iPad most of the time

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So to be clear all the photos btwn my iPad and mobile sync perfectly. No problems there. If I edit the photo on my iPad and then I'm out and about looking at my mobile app, the thumbnail shows the edit, but when I click on it, it loads and then reverts back to the original photo somehow. It does this for most of my pictures now. It was working fine when I first paid for the app, and now 2wks later this is a consistent problem. I've contacted and spoke w someone about it but nothing is working. Has this happened to other people? It makes me want to cancel my membership but I like the program and really don't want to do that! Does anyone have any ideas about this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure but it looks like a log in issue. Are you sure you have logged in on both devices with the same account . It seems that the two devices have their indépendant life.

Hope it will help

Best Regards
Eric Pecquerie
Sent from my iPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes I am logged in with the same account. The pictures sync just fine, but
the edits don't save when I open my phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines