• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Module picker font

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to create a personalised font and colour for the Module title buttons at the top right in LRC to match my personalised ID on the left.   With the introduction of Version 10 of LrC, although italics are offered, if I select either type of italic, the font simply reverts to Lightroom's default font without italics. Has anybody else noticed this?  Is there a way to get italics in the font of my choice?
(Windows 10) 
Jeremy Whigham

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

It's a bug, they're aware of it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Italic fonts are not working, in v10I do not know if this is a 'bug' or 'by design'.

The module menu is not terribly important, other than appearance, so waiting for an update might be the only option.

See a post from DanGi at-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lr-classic-export-watermark-fonts-changed/m-p/11551...

"Italics for any and all fonts, is no longer functional. You can get Bold, but no Italics, and no Bold Italics."

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks WobertC.  As you say, it's not important.  I just like to match the other type face.  It can wait.  I don't see any reasaon to permanently disable italics.

Jeremy Whigham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug, they're aware of it. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sean.

Jeremy Whigham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines