• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More Adobe Fun

Participant ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im working on a PC running Windows 10  2 weeks ago i updated to the latest Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. They both have a serious new Glich!  Photsop and Lightroom are trunkating images on export.  

In Photoshop, when i complete an image i run an action that Flattens assigns a color space changes mode and copies the image for distrobution. I save a Jpeg and a PSD of the image, since i updated over 50% of my Jp[aegs and some PSD's are trunkated. Ive been doing this system for years and never had this happen its clearly a Photoshop issue. Please advise. 

Screenshot 2020-11-06 103643.png

 Lightroom has an issue as well, mow when i export a group of images to Jpeg or PNG i get the same probelm just not as often. This has never ever happened before until i updarted. Please advise.

Screenshot 2020-11-09 163935.png

 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is highly likely a hardware issue on your computer. I would do a full system check asap focusing on damage to your hard disk or to the internal memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines