Highlighted

Mouse control of crop

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the crop tool in LR classic 2020 I cannot seem to control the amount of cropping with my mouse. Also when using the adjustment tools I cannot seem to be very precise. I have none of these problenms with photoshop or the basci windows phto system and do not have this issue on my other PC 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mouse control of crop

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the crop tool in LR classic 2020 I cannot seem to control the amount of cropping with my mouse. Also when using the adjustment tools I cannot seem to be very precise. I have none of these problenms with photoshop or the basci windows phto system and do not have this issue on my other PC 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to clarify "Lightroom Classic 2020". What is the exact version? Is it possible that the mouse is dirty, or needs could be replaced? What do you mean when you indicated that you cannot control the amount of cropping with the mouse? This isn't an issue of the aspect ratio being locked, is it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines