Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

move picture from one page in bookmodule to another

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How can I move more than one picture from one page to another  in the bookmodule?

I tried to select the pictures that I want to move and then drag them, but that only seems to work with one picture at a time.

Thanx for helping me out,

K

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not really selecting Photos in the book when you click on one, you are selecting a 'Cell'.

And, yes, you can select multiple Cells for various actions, but you have still not selected any Photos.

So there is no action to 'move' multiple photos together.

You can- 'Remove' a photo from a Cell. [Right-Click]

You can- 'Remove' multiple photos from multiple selected Cells.

If you drag one photo to another Cell where a photo already exists, then the Photos swap places.

You can- Replace a photo in a Cell by dragging another Photo from the Filmstrip.

You can- Move multiple selected Cells, but only on the same page.

You can- Move an entire Page, or multiple Pages, to another location in the book. (Drag on the orange area of a selected page)

Maybe 'moving' a Page is the closest I have to an answer 🙂

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines