• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Back to LightRoom Classic 2019

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've had enough of the buggy, slow and always crashing LightRoom Classic 2020. I've installed LightRoom Classic 2019 but it will not open my 2020 catalogue. Is there a way to Backwards save my current catalogue so it will open in the older version.

By the way, I've deleted PS 2020 and installed the 2019 version and it's now running a dream on my iMac 2019.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catalogs are not backwards compatible.

Please state the version NUMBER of your Lightroom Classic that is currently installed. Please state the version NUMBER of the Lightroom Classic you would like to go back to. There is no such thing as Lightroom Classic 2020 or Lightroom Classic 2019, there are several actual releases of Lightroom each year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently run 9.2.1 and would like to migrate back to 8.4.1 as that was the last time that LR actually ran as it should do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no way to convert an LR catalog for an older version.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines