Highlighted

Moving Lightroom Classic module to a secondary monitor

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am interested in buying the asus zenbook duo laptop that has a 2nd monitor above the keyboard.  I am wondering if you can drag for instance the basics tab in the Develop module of lightroom to another monitor.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Moving Lightroom Classic module to a secondary monitor

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am interested in buying the asus zenbook duo laptop that has a 2nd monitor above the keyboard.  I am wondering if you can drag for instance the basics tab in the Develop module of lightroom to another monitor.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The ability to move different modules in Lightroom Classic to a secondary display could be helpful. It would really help if you can share your feedback on our community:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

As this forum is monitored by our engineers and they will review it for future product development.

Thanks, 

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines