• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-line Identity Plate with Windows

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I saw this in a previous discussion thread but I decided to pose the question again.  What's the Albert Einstein's definition of insanity? 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

And this is no exception; I am hoping for a different answer. 

I am trying to create a multi-line identity plate in Lightroom with Windows.  It doesn't work, which likely comes as no big shock to anyone but I want it to work which also would come as no big shock to anyone who is around me when I am complaining about the fact that it doesn't work.  It has worked on a Mac for years.  Is there a reason why it continues to elude Windows?  Or am I just missing that it actually does work and I just haven't figured it out yet?  If it doesn't work can someone at Adobe please help me understand why something so simple still isn't fixed? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Information about this issue is found at this thread: Lightroom: Issue adding line-wrap to text using identity plate in Print module | Photoshop Family Cu...  The last post is from a staff member 3 weeks ago.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines