• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple photos in one LR/Instagram post?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I just discovered the LR Instagram plugin and I tried to upload multiple images in a single post, but the images got uploaded as individual posts. Is it possible to make a single post that has multiple photos that can be swiped and if yes how?
Thank you, Lenni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

I don't believe it's possible, though you should really ask the author of the plugin as he/she may see an opportunity or know more. As far as I can see, only the iPhone app seems to allow multiple photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe it's possible, though you should really ask the author of the plugin as he/she may see an opportunity or know more. As far as I can see, only the iPhone app seems to allow multiple photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good idea, I'm sending an email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this still the case?  can you publish multiple images from Lightroom Mobile to Instagram for a single post?  I just wanted to get an update on this potential capability.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could contact the author of the plug-in for a definitive answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, this thread relates to Lightroom Classic for desktop/laptop computers not a Lightroom Mobile.....

I have just tried on my iPhone and can select multiple pics to upload to Instagram... unfortunately I am in Uganda where currently social media is blocked so cannot upload.. I suggest you just try.

There is an Adobe forum like this one for Lightroom Mobile which may have more information .. post there next time...

best regards

Geoff the kiwi in Africa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines