Highlighted

My Catalog is corrupted and can not be repaired

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys can anyone help me with this problem. I haven't backup my catalog and i don't want to lose all the photos in the catalog:(

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Catalog is corrupted and can not be repaired

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys can anyone help me with this problem. I haven't backup my catalog and i don't want to lose all the photos in the catalog:(

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry you're expriencing this problem. I hope you find a resolution. I am confident other forum members will have specific questions and recommendations for you, but in the meantime, I suggest you provide details on what you are experiencing, what you have attempted, PC, Mac, why you believe it cannot be repaired, why you believe it is corrupted, HDD, SSD, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you will not lose your (original, out of camera) photos. They are saved in folders on your hard-drives where you placed them.

What you will lose is all Editing, Keywording, etc. ie. Everything you have ever done in the catalog. Unless you could find a backup of the catalog which you say you do not have. My sympathies -a Lesson learned!

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines