• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My computer automatically updated Lightroom Classic to my Windows 10 computer.

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Booting up my computer and launcing Lightroom Classic this morning I discovered the software had updated. In using, or at least trying to use, the program I discoverd all my presets had been eliminated. Not only that, basic workflow functionality has been lost, for example being able to hold last used setting of gradiant filter brush, and updating preset brush. I can no longer update a present brush or overwrite a preset brush. This backwards functionality seems like rudimentary functionality from 2009. Not impressed. I got on Adobe chat and the tech I chatted with could not understand what my complaint was. Has anyone figured out how to overcome these new limitations? Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No such new limitations here. Are you sure you are using Lightroom Classic? What is the version number (we need the version NUMBER and not words like "current" or "up-to-date").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines