Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My images "disappeared" in Develop Module while using Before and After

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm three days in to using LR Classic Version 9.3 - in other words, a very big newbie. I use Windows 10.

I've started watching tutorials and also played around a little in the program.

I was editing a photo that I imported and when I was done I clicked on the "Before and After" and I tried to get my single "after" photo - so I clicked on the backslash key and now I have no photos - no "Before" and no "After".

Can someone help please?

Summerlee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Which keyboard character

a. (backslash)  \

or

b. (slash)  /

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which keyboard character

a. (backslash)  \

or

b. (slash)  /

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, David G for your quick response. I used the "slash" (/) on the numeric keyboard and I think that made it disappear. Then after the fact I used the back slash and still no photo showed. This was yesterday and I sort of just gave up after spending way too much time on it. Today I went back into "Develop" and I see the History of my editing and that I imported it and exported it, and the photo is "back". Just now I toggled Before and After and then hit the backslash (\) and it worked!!! Thanks again for your help. I am going to to post another question separately about how I have duplicate photos in LR - I'm thinking I may have imported photos twice.  If you have time, I'd like to hear your opinion about the duplicate photos. Donna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines