ITS OPEND BUT NOT WORKING   

SOME BIDY HELP ME 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Noora - can you give us more details? Are you on a desktop, laptop, tablet, phone? What version(s) are you running of Lightroom and your OS? Do you have updates pending? Have you restarted your computer or device? Have  you logged out and then back in to Creative Cloud? Is your account information up-to-date?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What actions in Lightroom Classic are not working? Be specific and detailed. And please do not type in ALL CAPITALS.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did LrC previously crash? Have you, with LrC closed checked for a lock file that did not get deleted?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-error-catalog-cannot-be-opened-lrcat-lock.htm...

be careful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey. Are you using the official version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines