• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my lightroom photos dont look same on my iphone (w/ GREEN tint)

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent hours trying to figure this out and I cannot find anything helpful at all! I am so frustrated so it would be just awesome if someone here can help me.

1.I export my photos out of lightroom with RGB color space! (i checked every corner of lightroom to make sure of that)

2. When I view the photo in my computer desktop it also looks the same.

3. I have calibrated my screen a million different ways.

AND i still get a GREEN tint to all my photos when i look at them on my iphone or anyone elses.

Is it my macbook air thats the problem or am i not collaborating it right??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to calibrate your iPhone screen. (One way to be sure that the iPhone screen is the problem is to export a photo in black and white to your iPhone and see if it still has a green tint when viewed on the iPhone).

How do you calibrate your iPhone screen? I don't know, I don't have an iPhone, but I'd be willing to bet your favorite search engine can find instructions to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the iphone isnt the issue becuse the photo shows up the same on my iphone as anyone elses phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1.I export my photos out of lightroom with RGB color space!

So exactly what RGB color space did you export with? For best results, always use sRGB.

Using ProPhoto or Adobe RGB  can cause images to appear muted or desaturated, and they can also seem to have a greenish cast when viewed in applications that are not color managed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines