Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My user presets are not loading in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahoy

I used to use Lightroom mobile and cc and has developed few presets. I recently switched my plan to include Lightroom Classic and I am not able to see my presets anymore. Any help is appreciated.

Regards

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, as the presets are not appearing in Lightroom Classic, did you sign into the Creative Cloud desktop app using your Adobe credentials?

Also, please make sure that sync is on in Lightroom Classic, by clicking on the nameplate on the top left corner.

Sync.jpg

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LR Cloud and LR Classic don't sync presets with each other.  You'll have to export the presets from LR Cloud one at a time and import them into LR Classic:

1. In LR Cloud Desktop, right-click each preset in turn and do Export.

2. In LR Classic, do File > Import Develop Profiles And Presets, and navigate to the folder where you exported the presets.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines