• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My user settings disappeared from Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my user settings disappeared from my lightrom on the computer but in my mobile application I have them thanks to God. 🙏 I want to get them back on the PC too, how do I do it? I didn’t touch anything just disappeared ..

Thanks

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruna,

Sorry to hear that all your settings have disappeared from Lightroom, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're using? You can check that by going Help > System Info

Are you able to see all the assets here? https://lightroom.adobe.com/ If yes, then try relaunching Lightroom and make sure that the sync is on.

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My version is: 3.2.1

I have my presets on lightroom mobile, this desapear from my pc when I make your update 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines