• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation Issues in 10.0 Windows

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having significant issues navigating since the update to 10.0. Several things are going on. Here are a few:

1. I can't use my mouse to change photos. In Library mode, when I click, or even double-click on a photo in the filmstrip the image highlight changes (so the mouse is working fine) but the image in the loupe mode above doesn't change. I can only navigate with arrow keys.
  2. The same is true in develop mode, except strangely, a double-click will change the image there.
  3. There is no correspondence between Library and Develop. If I am looking at an image in Library, then click Develop to work on it, an entirely different picture will show up in Deveolp.
  4. If I am working in Develop, and I flag an image as "Rejected," it won't flag the image that I'm working on in Develop. Instead, it adds the flag to whichever image I was last working on in Library.

In the attached screenshot I have just double-clicked on image number 4, a sunset photo, but the cat is still selected on the screen.

Is anyone else having this problem? I don't see it listed here. I've been using Lighroom for 9 years, so I know how the navigation should work.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

First thing to try is reset your preferences. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to try is reset your preferences. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, that's weird! But yes, that seems to have done the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines