• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigator and Develop Mode Main Image Display different white balance

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,  This one has had me baffled for a while.  If I go into lightroom and look at my photograph in develop mode the white balance seems totally different than the navigator window and it never used to be that way.  Below is a picture of my issue.  I suspect there's something messed up in my settings regarding color spaces or something of that nature, but I can't put my finger on it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

-Chris

Arbiter090_0-1611627712878.png

You can also see the navigator seems to display the same as the library images do:

Arbiter090_1-1611627770266.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When the colors appear different in Library and Develop, that usually indicates the color profile assigned to the display either doesn't conform with the industry standard or uses features not supported by LR. To quickly diagnose this:

http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-...

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines