• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigator in new Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! In advance sorry for my english. In new versions of lightroom, the navigator does not immediately respond to changes in develop mode. Is there any way to change this? As it was in versions before 9.3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may have been one of the “performance improvements” mentioned for Lightroom Classic 9.3. Instead of updating an image’s thumbnail preview and Navigator preview as soon as possible, the updates are now deferred until the edit is committed, to make editing faster by concentrating CPU/GPU power on the large Develop preview.

I didn’t think it would be a big deal, but then I realized I was using the Navigator to get a sense of the overall tone/color of the image while editing, so now I miss the immediate Navigtor update.

I don’t think there is a setting to change it. The place to request a change is in the official Lightroom Classic Feedback site, so that the problem can be voted up and tracked. Adobe staff sometimes respond there; if they decide to work on it they may update its status there. They respond less often here because this is intended to be a user-to-user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines