• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigator panel - move it down to the zoom-slider?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to move the Navigator-tool down to the zoom-slider? I want to have the 1:1, 1:2...and so on as click buttons connected to the zoom-slider so I can hide the left editing-window. Is it possible? Or do I have to send this to Adobe as an feature request...? 🙂 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most elements of the user interface in Lightroom Classic cannot be moved. So you can't do what you are asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about the Tool bar Zoom Slider?

There is a Zoom slider in the Develop module Tool bar if you activate it by press the t key and then click the little triangle on the right side of the tool bar and selecting the Zoom option.

2020-06-14 12_24_47-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As to your specific question that answer is no you can't move any of the left hand side panel sections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines