Highlighted

Need Camera Standard Profile for Canon EOS R5

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, the Adobe profiles for the Canon EOS R5 produce horrible color, to the point that I cannot use Lightroom and cannot post process my EOS R5 raw photos. I need a Camera Standard profile ASAP. When will it be available? I cannot believe support for the R5 was released without it.

What are other users using in the meantime?

Topics

Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need Camera Standard Profile for Canon EOS R5

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, the Adobe profiles for the Canon EOS R5 produce horrible color, to the point that I cannot use Lightroom and cannot post process my EOS R5 raw photos. I need a Camera Standard profile ASAP. When will it be available? I cannot believe support for the R5 was released without it.

What are other users using in the meantime?

Topics

Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always always always use a profile for my specific camera using the COlor Checker passport from Xrite and the Lightroom plug in from X-rite. That way, you are sure!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded two sample RAW files for the EOS R5 and there are no Camera Matching Profiles available in LrC 9.4, this is not unusual for the initial support. (note- ”Camera Matching Profiles are not provided by Canon for Adobe to apply, they have to be created by Adobe engineers”)

It’s likely to be added in another update, also I am not seeing anything unusual with the Adobe Standard profile. The lens is recognised and profile applied.

See the screen capture of a raw file imported and only the Adobe Standard Profile applied and Lens correction.

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 9.28.35 PM.png

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.6: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.1, Ps 21.2.3, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now, do the Camera Matching profiles work?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, my experience is, there are no Camera Matching Profiles available!

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.6: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.1, Ps 21.2.3, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, this is a community page for fellow users, it lacks actual Adobe Tech interaction. Recommend you also post your problem at the official feedback page where actual Adobe techs pay attention. The feedback site is where Adobe likes to see such information.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom?topi...

oh, and if you do, please leave a link as a reply in your posting so we can go and look at it.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines