Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need your help

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

I have been facing this issue in my LR Classic and LR. everytime when i go to develop mode the image goes hazy or distorted. I tried re-installing the LR C and LR and also updated with latest version however the issue still persist. I am attaching screenshot of issue for your reference and help.

Please let me know on the fix for this issue.

Many Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,

Nagaraj

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us more about your hardware (CPU, GPU, screen reolution ...)

Did you try deactivating the GPU: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not Attached Screen shots, AND you Should NOT Attach screen shots. you have attached MS Word Documents. Please remove them. Then follow the below instructions for including the actual Screen Shots in the body of the text of your post.

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is possibly an issue with your Graphics Processor. A good place to start is to confirm that your system meets the minimum requirements that are located via the attached link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines